Friday, February 14, 2014

angel

I received a viber message last December. It was an unknown number.

And when i asked who it was, it was you.

It was not a good time for me. And i guess you felt my indifference. And true to your form, i never heard from you again.

But at the time when i was most distraught, when i didn't know what to do... It was like a twist of fate, that you made your presence felt at the moment when i most needed someone to confide with.

It was something else. It was like you brought back the past, when we had each other, when i felt so safe and comfortable with you.

And i let go. I gave in to you.

After 8 years of parting ways, i never expected to have any connection with you.

I never thought i'll be able to forgive you.

I am not a forgiving person. I end up forgetting the whole person to non-existence.

But you didn't allow that to happen.

Maybe, it is a sign...

Maybe, the world is telling us,

we will forever be tied...

15 february 2014



----------o0o----------

The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment