Tuesday, July 22, 2014

to see the sun shining


It was a bad day. More like a murky day. Surrounded by negative energy that people around me can also feel the tension.

I try to shrug it off and go about my business. But sometimes it just gets to you that your patience is tested way more than the length of patience you have set for yourself. And it came to a point that i had an outburst. It was a silent outburst though.

i was never confrontational at the onset. But if i cannot take it, i can talk upfront. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. For this instance, with the help of friends, i was able to show some restraint. I just had to internalize that this all boils down to professional jealousy.

I came home. And snuggled under my warm sheets. I had more friends encouraging me, boosting my self esteem. And so i slept soundly.

I woke up the next morning. It was rainy, dark. But i had a glow of just minding my own business. And it shows! A radiance from within. A sunshine amidst the storm.

Let jealousy be. I do not care.


No comments:

Post a Comment