Wednesday, January 15, 2014

insanity in a day

days of tears and sadness, when as if the world has left me with nothing

then comes a ray of sunshine, simple meetings, simple messages, that unexpectedly made me smile

as my head lingers above the clouds, a vision pulls me back to reality, reminding me that my grief has not ended

attempts to break away from the harshness of pain blurs my mind to the little joys that surround me

until i hear that beep, asking me, and giving me once again that funny flutter of butterflies in my stomach

is it too soon? is it too fast?

is it time to go through this again?

i do not know.

swirling in my head are the ups and downs of emotions that is driving me insane

do i have to choose now?

16 january 2014

----------o0o----------


No comments:

Post a Comment