Friday, March 2, 2012

words from my angels

(**the names are concealed to keep the anonymity of my angels. but i do hope that when they read this, they'll know it's about them and how much their words mean to me)





"Eat."
Lea is a listener. She makes me eat when I feel like skipping meals. Now, i'm often hungry; which is a good thing for someone as thin as me.

"In time."

Sheryl told me that forgiveness takes time; or sometimes it doesn't happen at all. Or sometimes, it's just not worth forgiving.

"Be happy."

Nico told me his stories. Despite receiving bad news, he seemed to take it well. His positive outlook in life never ceases to amaze me. And the best part is that he shares it with me over free dinner.

"Trust cautiously."

Emma, my best friend, my confidant, my idol, told me not to believe because there is no reason to believe in lies.

"Hot."

Sean is a photographer and a good one at that. A major ego booster who built up my self esteem, offering to shoot me (geez! for real :-)?)

"Stop."

Oscar told me in a very simple way to drop everything and just stop.

"Smile."

Leo is the boy next door. And his single rose was enough to tell me that there is hope. I wanted to cry, but ended up laughing with him.

"It's not worth it."

Carol is like a sister. Her stories of success and failure keeps me grounded and gives me hope.

"Tomorrow will be better."

Misery does love company, but it becomes easier with Amy. Everyday is a struggle but a positive outlook is what we give to each other. We tell this everyday. Slowly it may seem, but life does get better by the day.

When I am at my worst or crashing point, I found myself surrounded and protected. When you need them the most, God will save you in ways that you will always remember.

In my case, He gave me my angels.



March 2, 2012


“For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
Psalm 91:11




No comments:

Post a Comment